Top American diner Denny’s opens first Philippine branch at Uptown BGC,October 7


Popular America’s Diner, Denny’s, officially opens its first 24/7, 168-seater restaurant in the Philippines for the public at the upscale Uptown Parade in Taguig City on October 7 at 6 a.m.

A successful full-service family dining chain in the world, Denny’s has been known to serve American comfort food favorites for breakfast, lunch, and dinner such as pancakes, burgers, steaks, and sandwiches among others.

Denny’s Philippines, franchised by the Bistro Group, is serving about 90% of the original Denny’s menu while the remaining 10% is for well-loved Filipino dishes like arroz caldo, chicken and pork adobo, crispy bangus belly, and bistek tagalog.


Click HERE for full article

   Please wait a moment...